Skip to main content
The mission of the Darnall Medical Library is to provide quality information and services to support the medical readiness and care of the Uniformed Services and their families.
Darnall Medical Library aims to be a forward-looking, innovative service valued by the WRNMMC staff as an integral component of quality healthcare delivery by
- providing access to a broad scope of current, evidence-based medical, nursing, and allied health literature;
- responding to the resource and service needs and requests of the healthcare providers;
- performing literature searches in a timely manner;
- educating providers on searching, retrieving, and evaluating information;
- developing and/or implementing novel library service delivery models, particularly at the point of care; and
- capitalizing on the latest technology to make resources more accessible.
Darnall Medical Library Staff Contacts
Coates, Clinton, Interlibrary Loan Specialist
Holman, Ann, Librarian
Mason-Coles, Michele, Clinical Librarian
Shohfi, Emily, Clinical Librarian
Treskunova, Dina, Library Technician
Darnall Computer Annex
FBCH Library Staff Roster
Awarded FEDLINK Small Federal Library/Information Center of the Year, FY14
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1730
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.