Skip to Main Content
Information consulting is offered on information ecosystem and integration of innovative information into clinical care to accelerate clinical research and scholarly communication in Evidence-Based Radiology. Contact Dr. Tmanova.
- Designing study questions for hypothesis-driven and data-driven research
- Finding information on the development of clinical practice guidelines, clinical protocols, systematic reviews, and other medical evidence research
- Efficient and effective literature search and critical appraisal for evidence-based medicine, evidence-based radiology, and evidence-based practice
- Instruction on information literacy for clinical teams
- Instruction on radiology informatics
Information consulting is offered on information ecosystem, molecular databases, computer-decision databases, and integration of innovative information into clinical care to enhance the clinical care. Contact Dr. Tmanova.
|Bioinformatics & Clinical Informatics
- Biomedical Informatics Applications
- Biomedical Molecular Databases
- Biomedical Decision Making
- Biomedical Imaging Informatics
- Ethics in Biomedical Informatics and Health Informatics
- Data governance
- Health Information Management
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Ethics
- Information Privacy & Security
- Intellectual Property
- Health Cybersecurity
- Health Informatics Technology Policy
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1630
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.