Skip to main content
American College of Prosthodontics: GoToAPro
- Provides information on symptoms and conditions treated by prosthodontists and treatment options for restorative procedures.
- Includes a doctor finder, videos, and photos.
Academy of General Dentistry: Know Your Teeth
- Answers important dental health questions, offers the latest information on current treatments, and provides tips for oral hygiene.
- Includes an A-Z quick reference; RSS feeds; a dentist finder; an oral-health glossary; and a personal dental diary widget.
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry: mychildrensteeth.org
- Provides general information on children's dental health and guidance on special dental health issues.
- Includes a pediatric dentist search; news; parent educational brochures; and information on adolescent oral care.
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research
- Provides information on dental, oral, and craniofacial health and research.
- Includes an A-Z topic index; information on dental care for people with developmental disabilities and people with systemic diseases; information on clinical trials; dental statistics and data by topic and population; and downloadable publications on various oral health topcs.
- Allows the user to change the text size.
- Spanish version available.
Do you need help finding health information? Contact our clinical librarian.
Health Information Request
Disclaimer: The librarians at Darnall Medical Library are happy to respond to requests for health information from WRNMMC patients and families. The librarians are not doctors and cannot provide medical advice or interpret the information provided. Only health care providers can evaluate how health information may apply to a patient's specific situation, discuss medical conditions, and make health-related recommendations and suggestions.
Links, photos, or content shared from another site do not indicate endorsement by WRNMMC or by any other federal agency. Advice on the treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a physician who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's medical history.
Primary Care Dentistry
Location: Bldg 2, 2nd Fl
Appointments: 301-295-5411; 301-295-4059; 301-295-3472
Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri, 0700-1600 / Thu, 0700-1130
Location: Bldg 9, 2nd Fl, Rm 2575
Hours: Mon-Fri, 0700-1600
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1730
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.