Skip to Main Content
Consulting and information help with questions associated with conducting research, study design, methodology, research data, and statistics. Conducted at DoD Teams. Contact Dr. Tmanova.
- Data and Statistics
- Advisory on data sources, health statistics sources, statistics resources.
- Research Methods and Techniques
- Information advisory on quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods, research instruments, and statistical applications.
- Data Management Plan for the DoD Grants
- Advisory on writing DoD data management plan for DoD grant application
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1630
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.