If you are being deployed from Walter Reed, the Darnall Medical Library is still here for you!
1. Sign up for a Remote Access (EZproxy) Account, or verify that yours is still active.
2. Download / Update Lexicomp on your smart phone or tablet. Need the code? Email us!
3. Check our Mobile Resources page for other apps that may be useful for your specialty.
4. Bookmark the library page. We're happy to perform searches and retrieve articles for you.
5. Look at your specialty portal, specifically recommended books. You can download an ebook chapter or two to take with you. (Don't try to download an entire book, they'll cut off our access.)
6. Going somewhere without internet? Come by the library for DynaMed Plus and / or UpToDate DVDs.
Researching a Medical Condition?
Click the button below!
Academic Research Library Guide
Current Events: COVID-19
Current Events: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Internal Medicine Portal
Professional Reading (In Progress)
All Other Portals
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the Darnall Medical Library, WRNMMC may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such hyperlinks are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1630
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.