Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IT / ACCESS ISSUES
When we went to HPCON Charlie and shifted back to increased telework, IT changed how they route network traffic, and IP authentication on base is not consistent. Read more here. You may be prompted to login via EZproxy Remote Access, even when on base. If you are experiencing access issues with Browzine or other websites/databases, try using the Firefox browser. If trouble persists, please contact us with a description of the issue.
DHA Pediatrics App
- The DHA Pediatrics App is a multi-role communication tool designed to augment the capabilities of any clinician within the Military Health System who cares for children.
- The App provides a curated, system-based collection of Clinical Practice Guidelines, access to emergency resuscitation cards, push and call buttons for your local market subspecialty and inpatient teams, as well as links to your local residency academic calendars.
- Password is required.
COVID-19 Pediatric specific literature
PubMed Searches: Developed by WRNMMC librarians. Please contact Michele Mason-Coles for customized searches and search alerts delivered to you by email!
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center has access to BoardVitals. You have access to test banks to help prepare for board exams and maintenance of certification exams for 40+ medical specialties. Register using the instructions below.
- You MUST be onsite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for your first login from this link.
- If you are not on site, or get an authentication error, but have an EZproxy remote access account, use this link.
- Sign up using your institutional email address and you will be logged in and registered for BoardVitals
- After you register, you MUST LOG OFF!
- Once you have logged in the first time, your account has been authenticated.
- After initial registration, next time just go to the LOG IN here. Use the email address and the password you created to access BoardVitals from work or personal devices including tablets and smartphones.
Journal Watch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine RSS Feed
Contact the Darnall Medical Library (DML)
For WRNNMC Patients
- TRICARE Appointment Line: 855-227-6331
- Walter Reed NMMC Main Phone: 301-295-4611
- TRICARE Health Services (Includes phone numbers)
Researching a medical condition?
Click on the button below!
For WRNNMC Healthcare Providers
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the Darnall Medical Library, WRNMMC may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such hyperlinks are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1630
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.