Skip to main content
To request a consultation on a scientific writing, please submit a request:
If you have questions and need guidance with scientific writing, please contact informationist, Dr. Tmanova.
Research Quality Analysis
To request a Research Quality Analysis of published academic publications, please submit a request:
If you have questions and need consultation on conduction of the Research Quality Analysis to assess the research quality of academic publications, contact Dr. Tmanova.
Scientific Communication Lecture & Consultation
To schedule, please submit a request:
If you have questions about the development of educational curriculum, and research lectures, please contact informationist, Dr. Tmanova.
Scientific Communication Initiative
The Darnall Medical Library's Research Librarian & Informationist, and Scientific Communication Initiative help WRNMMC researchers navigate the research information ecosystem and integrate innovative research information into medicine to accelerate research and scientific communication by offering these services:
If you have questions about the Scientific Communication Initiative and need guidance with conducting research, scientific communication, data management, research quality analysis, and education, contact informationist, Dr. Tmanova.
DML Scientific Communication Initiative's Scientific Hub offers consultation in scientific communication, literature informatics, bioinformatics, and health informatics information ecosystems. This service is offered to WRNMMC scientists, and residents.
- Literature Informatics
- Literature Analysis & Synthesis
- Data Management
- Data Communication
- Scientific Writing & Communication
- Scientific article, literature review, systematic review
- Standards & guidelines for conducting and communicating research
- Scientific Publication Ethics
- Sequence Analysis (BLAST, conserved domain, multiple sequence alignment)
- Gene Expression Analysis (Gene, GTR, Gene, dbGaP, RefSeqGene)
- Chemicals & Bioassays (BioSystems, PubChem Compound, PubChem Substance)
- Health Informatics
- Data governance, Health Information Management, Health Information Technology, Healthcare Ethics, Information Privacy, Intellectual Property
Submit request for Consultation.
If you have questions about Scientific Hub to schedule consultation, contact informationist, Dr. Tmanova.
- Library & Information Sciences
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Education
- Biomedical Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Food Science
- Health Science Informatics
Coordinates the Systematic Review service, Scientific Communication, leads the Research Quality, and Educational Excellence Initiative services.
RADIOLOGY RESEARCH INITIATIVE
Scientific Communication Information and Education services to the Radiology Department and graduate medical education in Radiology.
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1730
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.