Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Chicago Manual of Style by
Call Number: Z 253 C5325 2010
Publication Date: 2010-08-01
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by
Call Number: WZ 345 P976 2010
Publication Date: 2009-07-15
AMA Manual of Style by
Call Number: WZ 345 A511 2009
Publication Date: 2009-03-27
The Associated Press Stylebook 2015 by
Call Number: PN 4783 A83 2015
Publication Date: 2015-07-14
Health Professionals Style Manual by
Call Number: WZ 39 F673h 2007
Publication Date: 2007-01-01
Citation Management Phases
Graph by Dr. Tmanova
Citation Management Tools
- My NCBI is a free tool from NCBI and NLM. This tool allows users to create email alerts, save searches, filter searchers, create the bibliography, create and manage saved searchers, create and use a bibliography, manage your collections, and recent activity.
- EndNote - licensed software available in DML. Collaborative reference management tool for collaboration on a research project. 6000 reference styles. Generate citations for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Zotero - free and open sources reference management tool using a web browser and offline. Extract the information from information resources, tags, and organizes citations.
- Mendeley - free reference management tool for users in technical and scientific fields. Generate citations in Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, and LaTeX.
- Citationsy - free and open source reference management tool. Scans book barcode to cite the information resources. Accessible in web browsers and mobile applications.
Disclaimer: The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the Darnall Medical Library, WRNMMC may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such hyperlinks are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Darnall Medical Library | Walter Reed NMMC | Building 1, Room 3458 | 8955 Wood Road | Bethesda, MD 20889 | 301-295-1184/85 | Open Monday-Friday, 0700-1630
After-hours access to the library is available to WRNMMC Staff via the CDO at 301-295-4611.